upcoming eventsin the travel and hospitality industry
We present the calendar of events organized by the State Tourism Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Tourism Board and other international tourism institutions.
These events are a great opportunity to meet experts from different countries, to learn more about the expectations of customers, trend innovations, current challenges in the market as well as potential opportunities for the development of tourism at the global level.
Azerbaijan Tourism Board organizes and participates in various industrial events as well as trade fairs together with local partners throughout the year. We also hold seminars for the local tourism industry every year to promote Azerbaijan as a stunning tourist destination.
Selection criteria for participation in international events:
1. Operational Experience: Registrants must have officially operated in Azerbaijan for at least 3 years and should be primarily focused on inbound tourism (for Destination Management Companies - DMCs - only).
2. Past Cooperation: Registrants should have no financial liabilities from previous cooperations with the Azerbaijan Tourism Board.
3. Relevance to Event Region: Registrants should demonstrate activity and business interest in the region where the event is taking place.
4. Membership in Professional Associations: Registrants must be members of professional tourism associations, such as ATAA (Association of Travel Agencies of Azerbaijan), AHA (Azerbaijan Hotel Association), etc.
* If the intended number of participants is not met, we retain the prerogative to cancel the event.
In order to delegate your company and expand your connections on an international level, please select the relevant seminar or exhibition and fill out the registration form. You will be contacted shortly with more information.